As a marketer, you’re probably well-versed in the importance of consistent branding, high-res imagery and a clear CTA. But do you know just how integral your visual communications are to your ad performance?
- Facebook posts with images get over 2.3x more engagement than those without images.
- Posts with images receive a 47% higher CTR (click-through-rate) than those without images.
- Research has shown that contrasting link colours within an image can increase the conversion rate by 60%.
- A study showed that changing the colour of a CTA button increased conversion rates by 14.5%.
- A design report that looked into 400+ companies found that the more they invested in design, the more sales the business made.
A well-designed advert doesn’t just save you money but makes you money by increasing your engagement, improving your CTR and lowering your CPC (due to your relevance score going up).
So how can you make sure you’re creating impactful Facebook ads that stand out from the crowd? We’ve put together some best practices for you to follow below.